1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

toshiba 36zp38b

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by kicker31, Jan 3, 2004.

1. kicker31

kicker31

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi,
    calling all owners of the toshiba 36zp38b, just wondered what yr settings where in the service menu?? just to see how different all our sets are, finally got a half decent pic from sky, and using dvd before with bugs life looks excelent, but the colours still tend to bleed, can this be fixed in the service menu, i dont want to send tv back as apart from bleeding there is nothing else wrong with set, can a engineer sort this problem out????
    cheers
    john

2. hartside2

hartside2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Doesn't seem right to me at all. My Tosh 36ZP38 has no colour bleed at all on DVD. I assume you are using a component feed to the TV from your DVD player as I cannot comment on scart performance on the DVD

Took me a while to get settings sorted out on sky, but once I got them I've got to say I'm fairly pleased with the set overall

I don't know how to get into the service menu on this TV, just set the picture up on pic mode 3 to roughly the settings suggested by someone else on this forum. TV is not on right now, but when it is I'll post what the settings are