1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 36zp26p (pal , Ps)

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by andrew constant, Jul 17, 2002.

1. andrew constant

andrew constant

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have just brought a 36zd26p and i own a arcam dv88 and i want to know if i put in a p/s module will it work on my tv in pal or would i be wasting my cash. please could some one give me some advice ?

2. highlanders

highlanders

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    I'm in the same boat waiting for xxZD26P and have a dv88, it will work for NTSC (reg1) DVD's the jury's still out if it works with pal ps. Have a look at this FAQ .

3. andrew constant

andrew constant

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    thanks for your reply .i think the jury is still out on that one,I have moved the hinges on the top draw of my cabinet so it opens down so you can put a centre speaker in it and in the bottom draw you can fit yout dvd player and a sky box to.

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Andrew,

I'm thinking of getting a 36ZP, how much did you pick it up for? I am having difficulty finding any shops that have it in stock, plenty have the 32" though, so I'm quite happy with the choice, but at the moment its looking like buying over the internet is the only way.

When you say that you've moved the hinges, do you mean that you can open the door when you want to use the centre? is it possible to not have the door on at all, or does that look funny?

Cheers,
    Owain

5. highlanders

highlanders

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    I'm still waiting for delivery on the 36 I’ve read on this forum that it may be until the end of the month, I can’t wait.

6. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    where did you order it from Highlanders? How much is it going for, everywhere I've asked they tell me its a special order, so no price available :-(

Owain

7. highlanders

highlanders

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    I ordered from Robert Whyite I believe it not great on customer service so I used my credit card (charged extra £20) so if I goes pear shaped I covered. Or have a look Here .

8. andrew constant

andrew constant

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I bought mine for £1429 from allders of croydon after they did a price match for me. I think it would look odd if you took the doors off its a bit ugly in side ,the remote control works through the doors which helps.