1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 36ZP18Q

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by OnTheFly, Feb 13, 2003.

1. OnTheFly

OnTheFly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +105
    I am looking for the best price for this Toshiba. So far it has been £1299, though that was plus delivery @ £65.
    RGB have a price of about £1336 inclusive as have Robinsons at £1337. Can anyone beat this? I'd like to know if they can

2. Aletank

Aletank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently read on this forum that John Lewis of Reading was selling this model for £1299.
    E-mail them to check their price, if it is £1299 get your local John Lewis to price match them
    That saves you the delivery cost and gets you a 5 year warranty.

Let us know how you get on, I might be intersted in this model myself in the near future ;)

GOOD LUCK BUDDY :smashin:

3. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know you're asking for that set, but do you know you can buy a Toshiba 42" 42PW23P for less than price of that 36"?

Make sure you can spend some time using this set (the 36" Picture Frame)- I tried a DVD on it, with a slow camera pan it pixellated.

4. Firefox

Firefox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +104
    Ive just had this TV delivered Yesterday to replace my Philips 32pw9616, I got it from Unbeatable for £1,448 , Fantastic set, Great Pic