1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 36ZP18P - Good or Bad???

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Jimbob, Feb 4, 2002.

1. Jimbob

Jimbob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

I have decided against buying a Sony TV. The choice and troubles people are having have finally put me off.

Doing some more research I found the Toshiba 36ZP18P and was most impressed by the small frame.

If anyone has one of thse could they let me know if its any good. Does it suffer from any problems and most important where did you get it from and how much.

Im looking for the best price from a company known to be reputable for example I found this company here : http://www.avshopdirect.co.uk/shop1/wide/tosh_36zp18p.htm and for the price I would love to know if this shop is any good or not before I decide.

Can anyone help?

Jimbob

2. Doubledoom

Doubledoom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I suggest you read the existing threads rather than create a brand new one that duplicates what has already been said.

3. Markster

Markster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Jimbob as Doubledoom suggests have look around on this forum for the large toshiba 36zp18 thread.

To answer your other question the cheapest place to buy this set is i believe still qed-uk.com

HTH

4. Jimbob

Jimbob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After spending an hour doing just that it would be nice if someone could sumarise.

I read about these lines at either side but also see some disapear over time. Any insight or experience with this now time has passed since the first posts?

Plus good places to get one I could use some help with.

Jimbob

5. Jimbob

Jimbob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers markster. Looking now

Jimbob

6. HBK757

HBK757
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Jimbob - can't comment on the TV but do not use www.avshopdirect.co.uk or www.robertwhyteltd.co.uk (same company), trust me you'll be taking your life in your own hands :D

7. Doubledoom

Doubledoom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You can't miss the main thread. It must be the longest thread on this forum and has had posts made to it in the last 24 hours.

I have just checked the televisions forum, rather than the view new posts which i normally use, and i see the Toshiba thread right at the top.

New optician needed? ;)