Toshiba 36ZP18. What wall mounts do I need for speakers??

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Jimbob, Feb 14, 2002.

1. Jimbob

Jimbob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

If you own one of these TV's could you let me know if the package includes the wall mounts. I assume they dont.

If not could you let me know where I can get some matching ones - preferably off the net.

Thanks in advance!

Jimbob

2. balders

balders

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Jimbob,

The speakers have small platsic attachements screwed to the back, which have a slot in them to allow you to hang them from a screw on the wall. It's one of those kind of inverted T slots where you put the fitting over the screw and slide it down. I don't think there's any way that you can adjust the rotation or tilt though.

I can't vouch for how effective the wall mounting is though, because I've got mine on stands.

Nigel.

3. Jimbob

Jimbob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I know the type of thing. But as you say they dont let you angle them at all :/

Jimbob

4. Markster

Markster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    FWIW. I decided to upgrade my Toshiba 36ZP speakers to some seperate mission speakers, the difference was huge!!

5. 306GTI6

306GTI6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What Mission speakers did you get?

I might upgrade mine if the difference is worth it.

Andy.:)

6. Markster

Markster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I went for the new Mission M Series. M73, M7DS, MC1. and bought a Yamaha Amp and then bought a seperate subwoofer.

Most definately worth every penny.

I have to admit to being a little bit worried at the time of ordering them, I wasn't sure how much difference separates would sound and whether the investment would really be worth it.
    But the difference between the missions and the tosh speakers wasn't even really describable