Toshiba 36ZP Picture Problem

C

cluster

I have an intermittant problem with the picture (the TV is still in warrenty but this only happens on occassion). Anyway the problem is that the picture moves down the screen in a sort of trapezium shape for a second or two then returns to normal. This can happens a few times every evening...then it doesn't happen for ages.

It happens when watching TV/DVD/XBOX/XBOX360 so I don't think it is connection related.

Just hoping someone has an idea of what the problem might be. It is under warrenty but I know that if I try to get it repaired they will say it is fine or the problem won't happen.

Hope someone can help out!

Thanks all.:thumbsup:

JayCee

Distinguished Member
36ZP??...Always give the full model no as there are two different chassis used.

C

cluster

I think it is the 36zp46 model...non- dolby one....if that helps at all. PS not always trapeziod shape but just half th picture disappears at the top of the screen as well.

Thanks

JayCee

Distinguished Member
cluster said:
I think it is the 36zp46 model...non- dolby one....if that helps at all. PS not always trapeziod shape but just half th picture disappears at the top of the screen as well.

Thanks
It isnt a known/common fault on this model...best idea is to have a digital camera to hand and take a pic when the fault appears and show it to the engineer as proof.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom