Toshiba 36ZP 46/48 - cheapest place?

per-Sony-fied

Novice Member
Makro's £587

www.mkatv.com £575 if they are still selling them at this special offer. Delivery if you can't collect tho' is a whopping £60

Both 48P

per-Sony-fied

Novice Member
There both incl. of vat. 32ZP48P.

:oops: I just noticed it is a 36inch screen you are after. Anyhows still worth giving mkatv a ring.

Raze

Novice Member
mkatv sell grade 'a' stock, which is faulty > manufacturer repaired stuff - i wouldn't want 2nd hand goods...

cooleo_no1

Standard Member
Does anybody know any shops around the Warwickshire area that would stock this TV or the 32" version.

I wanna see one before I buy.

I looked in JL Solihull but they didn't have any CRTs near 32" - and they were rubbish as well. Damn plasmas and LCDs.

Anybody know if TotalDigital would have one in Birmingham?

per-Sony-fied

Novice Member
Raze said:
mkatv sell grade 'a' stock, which is faulty > manufacturer repaired stuff - i wouldn't want 2nd hand goods...
Surely then that would be grade B stock if it's been returned and repaired.

I was told a few months ago the Tosh sets they have in stock are all brand new stock not regrades. They had a delivery of some 60 sets which is why they had a good deal on them.

Raze

Novice Member
Here ya go....

my email to them said:
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 9:56 PM
Subject: hi

Hi

Regarding the Toshiba ZP48 Does "grade one as new" mean repaired as new by Toshiba? or does it mean brand new never used before?

Cheers.
MKATV reply to me said:
hi this means that there may have been a small mark or fault with the tv but they have now been recktified by toshiba and are now as new
hope this helps
kind regards mka

per-Sony-fied

Novice Member
Regarding the Toshiba ZP48 Does "grade one as new" mean repaired as new by Toshiba? or does it mean brand new never used before?
Yes I have no doubt in this as you asked about "grade one AS NEW" stock. This does not mean they don't sell NEW stock.

Just been over to the site, I see no reference to graded stock and the ZP48 is now £549!

Bobbler

Banned
Raze said:
Any ideas where the cheapest place to get these are?

Might get one :)
JL - with the 5 year warranty its a no brainer IMO.
Cheapest I found when we bought ours a month or two ago was 789 with delivery...but JL where doing it for 800 with delivery and the warranty, oh and the great service came free :)

CJROSS

Bobbler said:
JL - with the 5 year warranty its a no brainer IMO.
Cheapest I found when we bought ours a month or two ago was 789 with delivery...but JL where doing it for 800 with delivery and the warranty, oh and the great service came free :)
At the £1095 I paid JLs for the 36ZP48P I still think it was a no brainer at that price dude. £800 is bite hand off terriotry with a 5 year warranty + free delivery.

Power to JLs !!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom