• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

toshiba 360e

nuku22

can anyone cofirm if this player will play div/x/xvid movies over 350mb?someone said it will not play the 700+ divx movies.im thinking of getting one tomorrow so
any quick reply would be much appreciated

Bolander

As non-one else seems to be replying I'l give my non-expert opinion. As I understand it the important limit is not the file size. I suspect that, like most players, the 360E won't accept anything larger than the SD format of 720 x 576 pixels so HD format files can't be played. My Sony 76H is similarly limited to SD format, but the file size limit for DivX is 2GB which should be more than enough.

nuku22

As non-one else seems to be replying I'l give my non-expert opinion. As I understand it the important limit is not the file size. I suspect that, like most players, the 360E won't accept anything larger than the SD format of 720 x 576 pixels so HD format files can't be played. My Sony 76H is similarly limited to SD format, but the file size limit for DivX is 2GB which should be more than enough.

thanks mate,it's as clear as glass to me now.will be buying this machine tomorrow

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom