Toshiba 3377db manual

T

Tedfo1970

hello everyone,

I have just bought my self a second hand Toshiba 3377DB and am trying to tune it in with no success. Does enyone have a manual they could copy for me " Tuning in of set - Manual and Automatic " and email it to me or give advice on how to tune the television in as i have tryed to no avail.

If not does anyone know where i can get a replacement manual for television.

With thanks in advance.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Tedfo1970 said:
hello everyone,

I have just bought my self a second hand Toshiba 3377DB and am trying to tune it in with no success. Does enyone have a manual they could copy for me " Tuning in of set - Manual and Automatic " and email it to me or give advice on how to tune the television in as i have tryed to no avail.

If not does anyone know where i can get a replacement manual for television.

With thanks in advance.

You can download it from the Toshiba website http://tesc.toshiba.co.uk/Web/Website.nsf/ContentFrameSet?OpenFrameset

T

Tedfo1970

HI again,

Thanks for the link, i went to the site, used the menues and got to my television but there was no downloadable manual for this television. what now, am i missing something.

with thanks in advance

B

Bush5

I have the same problem & I'm looking through the list of manuals on the link. The closest I have found so far are 2857DB & 3787DB. Those that end '77DB don't have a manual attached to them.

Anyone know why?

L

lenmac

Hi All I have just cracked it!! To tune the set in, disable any scart inputs by switching them off or remove plugs. Switch set on and select Menu,setup and unlike before you will now get an option to auto tune or manual tune. If any scart device is on the menu/setup only comes up with a colour option. Reconnect scarts and thats it. :clap:

JayCee

Distinguished Member
lenmac said:
Hi All I have just cracked it!! To tune the set in, disable any scart inputs by switching them off or remove plugs. Switch set on and select Menu,setup and unlike before you will now get an option to auto tune or manual tune. If any scart device is on the menu/setup only comes up with a colour option. Reconnect scarts and thats it. :clap:

I presumed you were on a prog position (tuner input) while trying to access the tuning option...it is common when a device is switched to an AV input for the tuning option not to show in the menu.
Glad you got there.

the666ers

Standard Member
Hello

Sorry to bump up an old thread but having found this after a google search and experiencing a similar problem I thought it fit to post here?

I have a 3377db which I bought from a rental company and am currently trying to tune in the channels.

Using the remote to access the menu it advises me to auto tune I should press the 'str' button, which oddly I cannot find on the remote?

The remote which came with the tv is the Toshiba 'ct-9763' which seems to be the correct one however I cannot find the str button which it advises on using to initiate both the auto store functions and storing of manually found channels.

Thanks for any advice you can give me!

James

the666ers

Standard Member
Indeed I can

DSCF1538.jpg

Thannks :)

mechanic

There are a few sets in the Toshiba range that this style of remote will operate.Although it operates most of the functions the usual one missing is the store key.On the( what i suspect is the correct remote)CT9900 the store key is in your position 16:9.You could try that as it may do two functions depending on what mode the set is in.

XANDER_PT

Standard Member
I taking the oportunity that you guys are helping people who got problems with that particular model of the toshiba tv.. my problem is a bit more complicated, a friend of mine gave me is toshiba 3377db.. but theres only one problem.. not only the tv has no controler.. but when i plug it to the energy.. and press the power button.. it lights the normal red light for stand by mode.. and theres a green light underneat.. which has a clock sign on it.

is there anyway i can get my tv to switch on?? and remove that sleep mode setting..(im deducing is sleep mode, because of the clock sign right next to the green light..)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom