Toshiba 3377DB auto-tune?

B

Bush5

I have just bought a seacond hand Toshiba 3377DB. Unfortunately there was no manual with it. By using the menu button I have navigated to 'auto-tune' and the box that says 'allcurrent settings will be lost'. STR/START is highlighted in blue. I cannot find a button with this on it, so what do I have to do next? Can anyone help please?

ismael-1986

Novice Member
does ur remote have a slide on it to reveal vcr buttons model No begins with CTR and so on....you may need this other toshiba remote that has str on it...as ur current one may not store channels...

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Bush5 said:
I have just bought a seacond hand Toshiba 3377DB. Unfortunately there was no manual with it. By using the menu button I have navigated to 'auto-tune' and the box that says 'allcurrent settings will be lost'. STR/START is highlighted in blue. I cannot find a button with this on it, so what do I have to do next? Can anyone help please?

The user manual can be downloaded from the Toshiba website http://tesc.toshiba.co.uk/Web/Website.nsf/ContentFrameSet?OpenFrameset

B

Bush5

ismael-1986 said:
does ur remote have a slide on it to reveal vcr buttons model No begins with CTR and so on....you may need this other toshiba remote that has str on it...as ur current one may not store channels...

the handset is ct9763. There are 5 circular buttons between the 'menu 16:9' and the vcr buttons but they only have symbols on.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Bush5 said:
I followed this link but when I entered the model number all I got was FAQ link. Am I missing something?

Yes, use the drop-down boxes...
"Select Model"
"CTV Direct View"
"28" And Over"
scroll down till you see...

3377DB

:smashin:

B

Bush5

All models ending '77DB have no manual to download. I am checking other models for something similar.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Bush5 said:
All models ending '77DB have no manual to download. I am checking other models for something similar.

Sorry, you're right...it's been removed from the site. I swear it was on there the day I replied.
I often visit their site for user manuals and info.
Tosh often remove the older manuals from time to time.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom