1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 32ZP48P picture problem

Discussion in 'TVs' started by sparky17, Sep 16, 2004.

1. sparky17

sparky17
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

Just new here, but have been using the site to get advice for a new TV purchase. I finally settled on the 32ZP48P from Toshiba (the boss lady wouldn't let me get a 36") and have just received it today.

Now here is the problem. The TV itself is excellent, picture quality, sound etc all great apart form one thing. There appears to be a small bow in the top right corner of the screen. Its particularly noticeable on Sky Sports News etc or with TV logos that are in the top corner.

Does anyone here have any advice on how I can straighten things up? I have checked the manual and the picture settings but they have no effect. It is only a minor detail but it is starting to do my head in. :suicide:

Any advice would be gratefully received. :)

Many thanks

2. ns1col

ns1col

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I would get straight on to the supplier and tell them about your problem with the tv. Hopefully they will send someone out to confirm your problem and replace the set. I have read that some picture problems can be corrected via service menu's but I'd go down the supplier route as the tv is brand new.