1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 32ZP48

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by gmjones, May 11, 2005.

1. gmjones

gmjones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looking to order a Toshiba 32ZP48 from the internet and 4 companies have acome out with the same price!

Which one should I get it from?

PRC Direct
    TV&Video Direct
    Sound&Vision Online
    Digital Direct

Also can anyone recommend a good scart lead?

2. Mendoc

Mendoc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered from Digital Direct with no problems, took about a week to arrive.

3. jeremysmith

jeremysmith

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered mine from Soundandvision. They deleivered within 3 working days, let me know AM/PM delivery and called me 1 hour before they were due to arrive. They even took the TV out of the box for me to have a look. Really impressed.

4. asbrins

asbrins

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ordered my 32zp48 from digital direct. Took 3 weeks to come after a lot of prompting by me! They did ring just before arriving - 2 blokes (in shell suits) in a white van had driven all the way from Manchester to Devon where I live. They off-loaded it into my living room and that was it. I had to get a mate round to help me lift the set onto the stand (v.heavy).

Oh yes, on the way out they offered to sell me a 42" plasma screen they were returning if I parted with £50 cash!

I didn't oblige.

5. gmjones

gmjones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wish you had told me that earlier as I ordered it with them :-( I'll give them a call tomorrow and see how long they will be!

6. asbrins

asbrins

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Oh I see! The problem I had was that their confirmation email said my order status was 'scheduling delivery'. I took that to mean that it was on its way. After a week of no phone call I rang them and found out that it wasn't even in stock! I had to wait another 2 weeks and numerous phone calls before I took delivery just before xmas.

Hope you have better luck :)

Couldn't beat them for price though!