1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 32ZP48 setings advice please!

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by paul738, Apr 29, 2005.

1. paul738

paul738
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Just taken delivery of my new Toshiba Tv and would like some suggestions for picture settings for SKY and also for my Tosh sd340e dvd player and ps2. Before I get a slating I have tried the search function but it keeps coming up blank. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.

2. walsherz

walsherz
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pasted from another thread (cant remember who), looking forward to trying them on mine when it arrives.

3. paul738

paul738
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    i presume thats a setting for watching dvd's?

4. The_kUrGaN

The_kUrGaN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Just got my new 32ZP48 a couple of days ago. Have to say that this TV is fantastic. With regards to the settings above, I have tried these and the picture generally looks excellent however black does tend to look slightly top heavy on the brightness, resulting in slight grey in some scenes. I think it's all personal preference isn't it and the settings are certainly a great starting point but you may need to further fine tune to your own viewing preference.

TV looks sooooooooooooo good that I'm already checking out which DVD's to rewatch even though I already have a backlog. I'm also watching Sky programmes I haven't bothered with before simply because of it.

:D