Toshiba 32ZP48 price?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by neenaw, Mar 14, 2005.

1. neenaw

neenaw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hi everyone.

I've been wanting to get this tv since before christmas, but decided to wait a while til the price decreases since it is out of my budget.

I've been keeping my eye on the price via pricerunner and unfortunately the price hasn't been decreasing as much as I'd hoped. It's currently going for £750, even tho a few weeks ago it was at its lowest at around £725.

Do any of you with more experience in buying tvs and in price drops have any idea when this tv is likely to decrease in price significantly? Like maybe £600-£650?

The 36" model has price dropped a LOT since before xmas. I'm pretty sure it was going for something like £1300 before xmas and now it is under £900 I believe. The 36" seems a FAR better deal when compared to the 32" but unfortunately I don't have that sort of cash.

Any educated guesses are welcome :thumbsup:

2. Tight Git

Tight Git

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +597
    Yes, it will definately drop the day after you buy at the current price. :devil:

Well, that's always what happens to me! :mad:

3. red16v

red16v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, I see unbeatable are currently offering this telly for £730 (but none in stock). I have always found unbeatable.co.uk to be very flexible on price. I think it might be worth sending them an email with your best offer and write it in such a way that you are prepared to order NOW if the price is right. I think your target price of £600 -650 is very optimistic at the moment but they might drop to £700 for a prompt order. (on the other hand they might say go away ! -but worth asking all the same). Regards, yt.

4. mcaw

mcaw
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just got JL to price match a 36zp48 at £884 which includes their 5 year warranty.