Toshiba 32ZP48 (£587) at Makro!

scottiefraser

Established Member
Reaction score
Just got the Makro mail and seen that on the front cover that they are selling this TV for £499 plus VAT. I have got one of these TV's and paid £949 about 13 months ago. This price seems like a good buy to me for anyone that wants a quality (if not a wee bit bulky and heavy) TV!

The offer starts tommorrow!

A very competitive price. Saw this too in a Makro flyer and originally thought it was £499.99!!! until someone pointed out it was plus vat :(
However the price isn't a steal as it can be got for less (if your local) or a little tinsy winsy bit more. The only real great thing is... if you know someone with a Makro card you can pop along and pick it up at a very low price.

besides makro, is there any other etailers that I can pick this set up at a bargin price.

since the 32zp48 has been out in stores over 6 months now, any chances that prices will fall by £100-£200 anytime soon it happens alot especially with pc's where there value drop by almost 50% within this time frame

Gosh! You want more :rolleyes:

The TV has already substantialy dropped in price. Some shops are still selling it at over a grand which must have been it's original selling price.
However if it's still about by christmas/Jan time I can see some price cuts in the sales with LCD being the major push around this time.

I got the 36ZP46 for £595 (+£20 delivered) from TotalDigital. (That's the 36" model, but without Dolby Digital).

I see they've now put the price up by £50!!! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom