Toshiba 32ZP46 - trim plastics

S

Skyline_Stu

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to find some of the plastic trims available for my toshiba television, a 32Zp46 ( number on the back is 327P46P) as I'm having quite a bit of difficulty in locating them.

As I understand it this model will have been discontinued quite some time ago so the odds are slim, but as the TV is working fine it'd be nice to get some trims for it as the current ones are damaged.
The plastics I'm looking for are the three grilles below the screen (two speaker ones and centre one which pivots down to reveal buttons), and the main plastic trim that goes around the entire screen with the toshiba logo on.
Kids eh? Don't you just love them :rolleyes:

If anyone knows where I might be able to get the aforementioned plastics it'd be hugely appreciated. :thumbsup:

just to add I've checked with toshibas official parts dealer and they want about 120 quid for the parts mentioned above, which is a bit steep for a telly you can get for <100 quid second hand :)

just to add I've checked with toshibas official parts dealer and they want about 120 quid for the parts mentioned above, which is a bit steep for a telly you can get for <100 quid second hand :)

Do you have the part nos?

Hi mate.

After a bit of googling I believe the part numbers are as follows;

front cover 23532787
Cover assembly, Bezel 23532789

the part names and codes were taken from the alltoshibaparts.com site.

Cheers.
Stu :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom