Toshiba 32zp38 or not?

W

Wraith

I am in the market for a new TV and had decided to get the Tosh 32zp38. I like the look and the fact it has progresive scan.

Before i buy i would like to know if there are any other TVs for the same sort of price £1050 and progressive scan that i should be considering?

I am also going to buy a dvd recorder either the Tosh DR-1 or the panny E55 or E65 depending on their price when released. Should this be part of my consideration when chosing a TV to buy?

Any help would be most appreciated.

W

Wraith

Thanks again Hornydragon i will have a look but the 32zp38 is still looking the best buy.

G

GlennP

Did you end up getting the Tosh 32ZP38 as I'm thinking of getting one myself?

If you did, can you recommend it and were there any geometry issues - which seems to be the only fault anyone ever mentions about this model?

W

Wraith

Hi Glen, no i didnt end up getting one but the 36" zp38 has come down in price so i think i will get one of those,

i have seen the probs people have had with this tv concerning prog scan and interferance lines, tosh have held there hands up now and admit it is a problem simply fixed by changing some componant. i think its something to do with a capacitor.

When i get mine i will let you know, but all the tvs i looked at had some problem or other this one seemed to have less than the rest. Not Good really picking a tv becase it has less probs than anything else but thats the way it is.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom