Toshiba 32ZD26P Stand

P

paratwa

How much equipment can you cram into the stand of this telly? Will it take an Amp, dvd player, digi-box and a video ?

Hi paratwa,

You might just manage those, a tight squeeze though.

I had similar items in my stand but it was a slimline DVD, Ex on digital box, video and normal stereo amp.

regards
cow

I have the 36" version of the Toshiba stand and I can barely get a small-ish DVD player in there on the top shelf, VCR and Sky Box on the bottom shelf.

There's very little room, depth wise, and so my AV amp didn't fit and the SCART from the DVD touches the back panel.

As mentioned, it might look nice but for practical purposes, it's a tight squeeze.

Anyone know of a source where I can buy a replacement stand for my 32ZD26P? Current one has seen better days due to a move!

staffspeted - How much would you offer for a new unused boxed stand for the tosh 32zd26p?

i ask as my 32zd26p is due to be delivered by toshiba on monday, and i'm not sure i will use the stand, or my current tv cabinet.

I really havent a clue on the value of stands supplied with TV's (anyone got any pointers?)
What would you be happy with?
Which part of the country are you?

and I thought it was just me that was daft :blush:

When I first had the Tosh delivered, I managed to stuff the Yamaha RXv660 plus the Tosh SD 220 plus the TeleWest digibox, and just signed that 'old technology' Panny VCR did not fit - but at last I had a reason to use that very long SCART lead I had bought, just in case.

then I went and upgraded to a 5.1 denon, and it was too deep, and then to a Tosh SD 510, and it was too high ....

and the heat from the denon and digibox is a bit much ...

So, I've squeezed the Tosh SD 510 on top of the panny VCR on the bottom shelf, and have the digibox on the top shelf (to help heat loss). and the denon sits big and ugly outside ...

Still, its a really great picture now :D

ditton15

Originally posted by staffspeted
I really havent a clue on the value of stands supplied with TV's (anyone got any pointers?)
What would you be happy with?
Which part of the country are you?
Look at the unbeatable site. They sell TVs with and without stands. From there, you can extrapolate the value of a 32ZD26 stand. My guesstimate would be about £80, but you be the judge.

Cheers for the update folks.

right now i dont know if i want to keep or sell the stand. I'll have a better idea next week once the tv has been delivered! To confuse matters too i have a wife - and guess i should consult her as its her tv & living room too i guess!!!

i also dont know if £80 is a good or bad price. appreciate the research guys. i'll resist the temptation to create a new account and join the thread saying "i think £80 is a steal - make it £150" !!!

Also staffspeted, I'm based in the North East - so i guess we'd need a courier if i do intend to sell. no idea who to use but we can cross that bridge if we come to it next week!

more news next week !!

staffspeted

I'm happy to sell the stand for £80 - if you can sort out transport (courier?)

PM me if you want to buy it.

Cheers

Rostrond

50 quid, that sounds a good deal where did you find the stand for £50? if you don't mind me asking

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom