Toshiba 32ZD09B

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by woodiva, Sep 28, 2001.

1. woodiva

woodiva

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, like "Silverback", I'm considering buying the Toshiba 32ZD09B, but would be grateful for any feedback - good or bad - concerning this model. By the way, just about the cheapest online company I've found for electrical equipment is Unbeatable.co.uk - their prices seem to be consistently cheaper than Empire Direct (and the above Tosh is a few hundred pounds less than you'll find in any high street store).

2. Batey1

Batey1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have had my Toshiba 32ZD09B TV for 2 months and I am very happy with it. The picture quality is fantastic when playing a dvd and also good quality through the ariel. The sound quality is good. One slight problem is that if you sit to close to the tv the picture can look quite grainy. overall I would recomend this as a quality television.

3. Doubledoom

Doubledoom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The grainy picture would probably be the case on most larger televisions close up.

Some of the sources seem to think that we all watch pictures on 14" sets.

David

4. FLUMPYJ

FLUMPYJ
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,I have brought the said TV tosh32zd09b from Unbeatable.com.They delivered within 2 days of ordering.I have had it about 1 month now and it is fanastic.Picture is superb on digibox/video and DVD.Didnt bother with the supplied rear speakers as have decent speakers already in place from previous set up.<br />Took advice from these pages and brought Tosh dvd player from DVD Magic Tosh210e(I dont notice the noise from disc spinning!!)This again turned up within two days of ordering.<br />I am thinking about adding a Sub to the output on the set,can anyone recommend one for this set?<br />Any comments welcome<br />Flumpyj.