Toshiba 32WLT68 or Panasonic 32LXD600

S

Skaffen

Down to a choice between these two - Panny for £950, or Tosh for about £75 less. One has two HDMI, the other three - but it's not really an issue as I have no HDMI equipment at the moment!

I'm leaning towards the Panasonic purely because I've always liked their stuff in the past, but not really sure which to go for.

S

Skaffen

What, the 68? I thought it was just the 66 which was that cheap?

nialli

You're right - the 68's selling for more than the 66. I'd be stunned if you could get the 68 for that kinda price.

I've got a Tosh 68, which I prefered over the Panasonic cos it's better styled, had a less intrusive stand and had the external sub woofer option. I don't need three HDMI today either...but you never know what's coming...

emrysdavies

I suggest that, before you decide to buy any particular model, you view the TV and see how it handles fast moving objects. Each has preview so ask to be shown channel 83 which will demonstrate how it handles football, mainly. If you are told that any motion blur you observe is because of split arials ignore that advice and make up your own mind. Compare what you have seen with the merits of CRT and then you will probably delay your decision until modern technology catches up with CRT.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom