Toshiba 32WLT66

Shoeless

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Big fan of the forum and having purchased the Toshiba decided to register :thumbsup:

Just a quick question and probably one that has been answered a million times before....

I'm running the pc through the VGA input @ 1280 x 1024 and if I put the TV into widescreen it stretches the picture....how can i get the tv to produce a picture from the PC that fills the screen?

That's right I am a bit clueless....hence my user name!

You need to get your PC to output 1366 x 768 (or close), as this is the resolution of the TV - the picture will then fill the screen without distortion.

I'm sure someone in the forum will correct me if you need to set the PC to a sligtly different resolution to the TV native res. (Some TVs require you to set a slightly different resolution (I believe to counter overscan?)).

Shoeless said:
Hi All,
Big fan of the forum and having purchased the Toshiba decided to register :thumbsup:

Just a quick question and probably one that has been answered a million times before....

I'm running the pc through the VGA input @ 1280 x 1024 and if I put the TV into widescreen it stretches the picture....how can i get the tv to produce a picture from the PC that fills the screen?

That's right I am a bit clueless....hence my user name!

Try this thread as it all loads of info:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333378

Thanks for the responses, I just had to manually adjust the settings in NVIDIA and all good now, looking superb :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom