Toshiba 32WLT Quality of Picture re Football

J

jmp99

Hi
Thinking of purchasing a Toshiba 32WTL
Does any one have any experience of picture quality watching football?
Ie do you get any blur?

Thanks

funcky

Novice Member
The 32WLT58 has minor blur on freeview, though the better the channel the less blur u get. Football not only depends on channel but what cameras are used at the games, as the quality can vary. The only times I noticed blur on footie though was when they show a player close up taking a throw in, and when they show a close up of a player running the out of focus crowd blurred alot. Its not great, there is also minor motion smear as well, but I think its acceptable as its not headache inducing. Just pray the World Cup comes through in HD.

Check out the Hitachi 32LD7200, Ive seen football on this through a good sky connection. Its better than the Tosh in this area, no blur, minimal smearing and grass detail was better looking less smudged.

R

ramdmc

ive had this lcd for 1 month and the football is great, ive not seen any blur

emrysdavies

Regardless of blur, motion or any other description, I think that we all admit that HD Ready TV's do not display football as clearly as CRt.

H

hdtv_whatsthat

I have the 37" and watching football on Sky is excellent, but I have gone from a 42" Rear Projection Toshiba and compared to this new LCD that was total blur and fuzziness, even the crowd looks clearer to me. :hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom