1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 32WL56 or Samsung LE32R41BDX

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by Searcher73, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Searcher73

Standard Member

Jun 22, 2005
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Can anyone offer some advice regarding my dilemma? I currently have the Toshiba 32wl56 and extremely pleased with the set however since purchase the TV has had a fault where it intermittingly switches itself off then immediately back on, now this only occurs once sometimes twice a week so doesn’t really affect my enjoyment but obviously its faulty and requires either a repair or to be replaced. After several weeks of battles with the supplier Play.com over me being supplied with a replacement and they demanding under their term & conditions that I accept a repair as I never notified them in writing within 30 days that the TV was faulty they have finally agreed to replace the TV because I complained that the repair would be carried out by a 3rd party company and not Toshiba :)

Anyway the Tosh is currently out of stock and I am pondering over to go for the Samsung LE32R41BDX, which is also £50 cheaper, and in stock.

Does anyone have experience of both TV’s and can offer any advice on this matter? I think both are similar in specs etc but I kinda prefer the Samsungs looks over Tosh now I’ve seen the Samsung in the flesh but I am not going to base my decision on that alone.