1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 32WL56 lcd wall mount?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by willmoore, Jul 18, 2005.

1. willmoore

willmoore

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking at getting a toshiba 32wl56 lcd tv but would need to wall mount it to get it out of the way of little hands.

I have tried toshiba customer support, but I think hell might freeze over before I get a reply judging by previous experience...

Anybody got this, or another toshiba 32"+ panel, wall mounted? :lease:

2. abridge

abridge

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I just bought a 37wl56 and have wall mounted that - used a universal mount from tvandvideodirect £99, also bought my telly from there and got excellent service. The mount is very strong and very good value i think. Hope that helps.

A

3. willmoore

willmoore

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    abridge, thanks for the help.

I have had a look at tvandvideodirect site, is that the vivanco wms3260ps, the B-Tech BT8000 + BT8500 or the B-Tech BT8000 + BT8600 (all £99) you got? Does it have any adjustment e.g. tilt?

These things cost and arm and leg, so although I would not have agreed with you a few weeks ago, £99 does seem reasonable!

4. abridge

abridge

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    willmoore , drop them an email saying you have the 32wl56 and ask which set of wall mounts are applicable , they are very quick at responding :) Mine is one of the B-Tech pairs but cant remember which off hand. They are very strong brackets and if you look on the B-tech site are classified under the professional brand.

5. willmoore

willmoore

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    abridge, thanks. I did drop them and email and quickly got the reply that it is the BT8000 + BT8500 - just in case anybody else is interested!

6. bluetractor

bluetractor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    also used tvandvideodirect recently - spot on prices and service - would recommend.