Toshiba 32WL48 - Where can I get one?

Rob Sheep

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, I've been looking around for months now at different televisions and before Christmas I'd decided to go down the LCD route. I've now read review after review of the Toshiba 32WL48, however I can't find one anywhere to look at.

Is there anyone out there living in Worcestershire who knows where there is one on show?

I'd also appreciate any feed back on this set, as some of the reviews I've read say that the HDMI input is poor? Could this be improved by the picture being scaled to 720p?

One last thing has any one any idea when the 37" version will be released here? :clap:

Rob Sheep said:
Hi, I've been looking around for months now at different televisions and before Christmas I'd decided to go down the LCD route. I've now read review after review of the Toshiba 32WL48, however I can't find one anywhere to look at.

Is there anyone out there living in Worcestershire who knows where there is one on show?

I'd also appreciate any feed back on this set, as some of the reviews I've read say that the HDMI input is poor? Could this be improved by the picture being scaled to 720p?

One last thing has any one any idea when the 37" version will be released here? :clap:

Your nearest John Lewis should have one on display (wherever that may be). I was going to keep this to myself but you seem a nice chap :D , that re listed in stock at Electrical Discount UK . Good luck.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom