Toshiba 32C3035D fix or not to fix?

becardi1

Standard Member
Just taken my Toshiba 32" to local repair before he takes a look at it he requested £40 none refundable and states that the problem is probably the inverter.

It turns out that it is the inverter and the total bill will be £161.

Do you think its worth fxing?
Is this a fair price?

(It appears there has been problems with the inverters on this model a few on ebay with the same fault)

:lease: Help. Many Thanks

Linus27

Standard Member
I have exactly the same problem with my Toshiba 32C3035D. Not sure its worth paying to get fixed or not. Comet do a repair service for £125 which includes call out, parts (up to £150) and labour but really not sure its worth it.

If I can find the invertor to buy I would try and fix it myself but so far no luck.

becardi1

Standard Member
Hi Linus27

I ended up fixing it myself the parts are difficult to get hold of. Is it the master or the slave inverter you need as I have a new master inverter for this model you can buy for £30 (very cheap) or if its the slave inverter I saw one on ebay recently so you can check there I think he wanted about £75.

Simple to fit its just a case of knowing what the problem is and then getting hold of the part.

:thumbsup:

Linus27

Standard Member
Hi Linus27

I ended up fixing it myself the parts are difficult to get hold of. Is it the master or the slave inverter you need as I have a new master inverter for this model you can buy for £30 (very cheap) or if its the slave inverter I saw one on ebay recently so you can check there I think he wanted about £75.

Simple to fit its just a case of knowing what the problem is and then getting hold of the part.

:thumbsup:

Thanks becardi1. I ended up buying the Inverter set (master and slave) in the end. It should arrive tomorrow. I have already taken the master out and will do the rest tomorrow when they arrive. Thanks for your help though.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom