1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TOSHIBA 32-ZP-28 comments PLZ

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by DoogyDawg, Sep 12, 2003.

1. DoogyDawg

DoogyDawg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I was going to get the panny 32pd30, but have just read the reviews in Home entertainment, the tosh came out above the Philips and the panny, any comments on this tv would be great.
    P.S
    yeah I know its a mag review :clown:

2. bazzae123

bazzae123
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    See this thread M8

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93019

Personally I'm sending mine back and getting the Tosh. Even the wife commented on the picture quality not being as good as my 3 year old Tosh 32ZD08 and that's saying something.

But you must remember is can be a very subjective subject and what you like may be completely different to somebody else. All I can say is the picture quality on the new PD30 was noticeably inferior to my old Tosh

3. DoogyDawg

DoogyDawg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    cheers for the thread post, I have already read it :p
    seems ths panny may not be all that after all, I was part of the pixel+ thread sticky, been through 6 of em,
    like the look of the tosh, got to be better than the box of Cr*** I got sat in the living room at the moment, the only thing I have read about some toshes, is a green trail, but that was not this model.