Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Toshiba 28ZD26

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by hdrees, Sep 27, 2002.

1. hdrees

hdrees
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    WOW just got the Toshiba 28ZD26 TV (couldn’t fit the 32" doh), its amazing using progressive scan with Star wars R1. Plus finally able to play Mario Sunshine in prog scan mmmmmmmmmmm. Top marks to http://www.bedirect.co.uk/ ordered it yesterday morning at 9 and arrived today at 2pm. Plus it was on £599.

ps i don’t work for Bedirect!
    ;)

2. russ080379

russ080379
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    do you get the same buzzing noise i get, its most noticeable on 100hz, try turning the volume down to about 12 and let me know if you can hear it. I'm currently waiting on an engineer to come and have a look at it.

3. hdrees

hdrees
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    unfornunetly (unless the engineer says otherwise and ill give them a call), its caused by the higher refresh rate, its worse on prog scan, but i cant hear it once ive got my speakers on and watching something (i dont use the TV speakers), though i might notive it soon. dunno then anyone else?

4. russ080379

russ080379
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yeah but the thing is, the same noise is there when in natural mode which is 50 hz, hmmm i hope all the 28zd26ps arent affected like this because if they are i might have to try and exchange it for something else because once you notice the noise its hard not to be irritated by it.