1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 28Z23B issue

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by MLAM, Aug 5, 2003.

1. MLAM

MLAM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who doesn't have access to the internet any questions will be delayed slightly to answer.

Anyway heres the story

He bought a Toshiba 28Z23B from Empire Direct and it works fine though he's have noticed a slight buzzing type of sound coming from it. he's notice this when the TV is mute or if the film he is watching has quiet moments. his room is kind of small (3.6 wide and 3.7 length) so he was wondering if this has anything to do with it?

His sisters old 14' TV also makes this buzzing sound though he don't notice much as he thinks he's might have gotten used to it as she's had it for about 9 yrs now and he thinks the one in the living room (32' 4x3 Sony Trinitron) also makes this sound but the room is big so he don't notice it. Are all TV's like this or could his TV be faulty? It's not a big problem as such but I am just wondering if there could be a problem with it.

any ideas?
    cheers

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    All TVs buzz to varying degrees. Unless it's distracting during viewing, I personally wouldn't worry about it.

3. twotonemark

twotonemark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0