Toshiba 26WL46

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Orwella, Oct 10, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Orwella

Orwella

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    My 1st post so please be gentle.
    I am about to order a 26WL46 for what seems a bargain price (£899incl) but have a few questions before hitting that order button. Can owners please comment on the picture quality when using Sky+ and also how good are the standard speakers? I am not much of a tecky so can you also suggest what input feed/cable is best used between my Sky+ box and the LCD. Thanks

2. Flashman

Flashman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Do a search,lots of info on these sets, the 26WL46 and the 32WL46 which I have....

Briefly, Sky + is fine, if it's one of the "better" channels...By this I mean Sky One or any of the mainstream channels. Some of the more obscure channels can look a little poor, but they can on any type of tv set.

DVD is great, by the way.....

I have been very pleased with my set and think it was a good purchase..£899 for the 26" version seems a bargain!

3. Flashman

Flashman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Sorry, meant to add, the speakers are fine. The BBE technology is quite effective, I find the standard speakers generate a good level of bass and are good for normal viewing.