1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tosh Tvs

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Rookies, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Rookies

Rookies

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +344
    I have done many search to see if people are having any problems with the Picture frame TV the first ones? As I am thinking of buying a Picture Frame 2 tv for another room in the house.

I really like the look of it ( that my personal veiws) I just want to know if there any known problem ie you know sony have buzz and so on

2. bash

bash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +283
    What you may find here is that people who have problems with sets are the ones who post.

Whilst most other owners are very happy with their sets, they dont always feel it necessary to post a thread about it ;) Also some notorious problems with particular sets vary in how badly they're affected, eg some owners of the Toshiba xxZD26P complain about 'grey areas' saying how its unacceptable, whilst others only notice it if they're looking for it nad can live with it.

TBH, the pic frame 2 is too new to have been tested extensively by others, if you're really bothered wait and see how it goes. If you buy it from a reputable dealer it shouldnt be a problem anyway.

Hope that helps mate ;)

3. kenfowler3966

kenfowler3966

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Mines fine after nearly 2 years, apart from a poor quality analogue picture, but I never use that anyway. Can always use a video tuner instead.

Some sets suffered from distorted pictures and buzzing from power supply, but this is generally sorted under warranty.

As with any large tv it is a matter of luck whether you get a good one or not. I am on my third set, first smashed in transit, second an even worse analogue tuner, and my present one quickly changed under the warranty which I kept despite the tuner as it has near perfect geometry and perfect picture from all other sources.

4. pixel

pixel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    my picture frame 1 has been fine and danny!