1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tosh rear pro Yellow peril

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by sipian, Apr 5, 2005.

1. sipian

sipian
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just got my second 42PW33 set in just over 6 weeks. The first went back because the RGB input on SCART one wasn't working properly.
    Now this one seems to have a mind of it's own.
    Thought I had a really good picture and was happy with it. Now there is a Yellow shadow/stain evident in the bottom left corner of the sreen (it's a black shadow when on blue screen.) It seems to be there then not, then really evident then not.
    Also no matter what I do with the picture settings there is a lot of 'tizzing' of colours. Mainly on Sky it has to be said, but also on the component feed from my DVD player.
    Any suggestions please ? I'm loathed to box it back up again and I'm not sure they'd take it anyway. I know I've seen a good picture on this set so I want to get that back.

Help please !!

2. MQUIN SKYWALKER

MQUIN SKYWALKER

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    I Had The Same Prob But A Red Stain Not Yellow And A Few People Have Had The Same Prob,even The Shop One Had 2 On It,cut Your Losses And Get A Refund