1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tosh Rdxs34 Editing And Dubbing Help Please

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by CYMRAES, Aug 16, 2005.

1. CYMRAES

CYMRAES

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I have had the Toshiba RDXS34 for about 6 weeks, and still trying to learn how to do different things - the manual is so heavy going! Anyway, I had a number of recorded items and I have been creating playlists and have done the chapter editing.

I moved on to creating a dvd-video through the edit menu, however, I can't get rid of the chapter numbers (can't understand the manual - it says how to- it doesn't work) and when it is dubbed, although I selected menu create - title/chapter etc, the only thing that shows on the finalised dvd is the chapter numbers - no titles of the chapters!

:confused:

Perhaps there is another way of dubbing a playlist?

Secondly, as I was hoping to load the dvd on to my computer, and edit further, I am unable to do so - although I don't have a video capture card, I do have movie software but it will not load the dvd - I get a message saying it is bad format, and crashes the program. I should note that the dvd does play on my computer.

Forgive me if this sounds all confusing, but, I have been working on this all day, and so my head is spinning!! I wonder if those of you who are experienced with this machine, and are experts in the editing department could advise me on what to do please. :rolleyes:

2. alan8477

alan8477

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Select edit menu
    Ensure HDD is selected
    Select Dub DVD
    choose your playlist(S)
    Select start
    When complete select Finalise DVD from Edit menu
    Choose your menu setup and complete.

There are other ways, but this is one of them.