tosh ep30 HD DVD now £49.99 at play

You had me going there for a minute!

Click on any of the players, bar the xbox drive, and they are out of stock, and have been so for ages ...

EDIT: an less they sold out in 30 mins ?

no they arent, its been that way for a few weeks now at least, when you go to checkout it shows out of stock :smashin:

no they arent, its been that way for a few weeks now at least, when you go to checkout it shows out of stock :smashin:

You can get it basket like this but it shows as out of stock, you may have got lucky though.

ah, i dont often by with play but it looks like i got lucky. my payment went all the way through to confirmation... i'll keep you posted

check your order status on play, it let me go through to confirmation. cant see them getting just 1 in stock

just because it lets you pay for it you think you are going to get it?

It still says out of stock when you are buying it though right ?

er isn't that how is usually works?

it never said out of stock, but i'll bell them up tomorrow and find out what the crack is... as it says on the site 'order taken' and im sure i would have noticed if it said there was no stock

i very rarely use play, surely they wouldn't let it go through if there was none available.... it'll be just my luck now that i don't get it!

ah, really? nuts.. well like i said, i never noticed that... i'll bell em tomorrow and post back to let you guys know

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom