Tosh 510 Any News

Monster

Established Member
Reaction score
There was another thread regarding the 210 that mentioned a new higher end player, a 510, that was due out about now.

Does anyone know whether it is still the case and if so, where I can get some info. Tried the Tosh site but to no avail!

Thanks in advance
John.

Following Reiners reply about another issue, I mailed Tosh-UK

I was told:

Thank you for your enquiry.

This model is scheduled for release around October time, exact date not
yet known.

A spec sheet is available if you would like to receive a copy.

I asked for the 'spec' sheet and got it in the post this morning.. Nothing really exciting..

Does all the normal stuff.. It is DVD-A, just like the 500 and looks pretty nice (only one drawer though).

October though.. They keep pushing the dates back.. I hope its worth the wait

Thanks gents.

I've got to take a 210 back as theres a fault. Was thinking about getting a refund and waiting for the 510 but 3 months with no DVD........

Thanks again.
John.

monster you could always get a cheap n cheerfull dvd from richer sounds.then sell it when you get the new tosh one.then again if you got a nice amp etc the cheapie might be a waste lol

Thanks guys!

I've also had to take my TV back due to faults and get a refund. (I must have natural EMP!) So I'm back to the old 25" 4:3 for now and waiting for the new Panasonic range to see what they're like. I'm interested to know whether progressive scan is worth investing in. I've never actually seen it in action. Might therefore go for the Pioneer 737. Multi region now 499.00 at Richer. (New Panny TX32PB50 has progressive scan)

Choices choices. Its fun to choose but depressing when you've got nothing to watch!

But thanks again for your help. :confused: :confused: :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom