1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TOSH 46WM48 with Pace Sky+

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by sheppy, Feb 28, 2005.

1. sheppy

sheppy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Can anybody with a Pace v2 Sky + box plz help me?

If you put a channel on that just has the search and scan banner does the picutre flicker to one side every few seconds or so?

I've had a Sky Engineer with me on Saturday and Monday and we have gone through 4 Pace boxes and each of them showed the same trait!!

This did not happen with the amstrad one I had previously

2. supermackem

supermackem

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +71
    Yep mine does the same mate i a have a pace version 2. Im glad its a problem with the sky box and not the tv. As everything else is faultless in component vga etc.

3. rasb0

rasb0

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Iv'e just had an Amstrad Sky+ box installed (yesterday) and fortunately I don't appear to be suffering the banding problems recently discussed on this forum. :thumbsup:

However when tinkering with the settings I did notice that when I set the output from the box to RGB the banner did almost constantly flicker. Set to PAL there's no problem at all.

:confused: Just tried to replicate that problem and it's now fine on both RGB and PAL. Sorry!...........It definately did it yesterday.

4. supermackem

supermackem

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +71
    Hi mate are you using a scart switch box by any chance. I use a joytech one and have just removed it from the chain i now have all things going into the tv and it has removed the lines i was getting.