tosh 42pw23

R

rulett

hi all,i got a tosh 42pw23 about a month ago.all was fine until about a week after when i noticed a faint red tinge about a third of the way in from both sides.anyone else had this problem?

sounds like the convergence has slipped. have you adjusted it the menu?

ok, thanks. my 23 is doing my head in what with the convergence, already:lol:. i've also noticed that where you view the tv from affects convergence aswell. so if you ajust from one seating position it will be out for another seating position.

weyland-yutani-
i've also noticed that where you view the tv from affects convergence aswell. so if you ajust from one seating position it will be out for another seating position.
Been looking at the tosh 42pw33 in currys and thought it looked pretty good but reading about all the problems setting convergence is starting to put me off,is it true that if its set for one seating position it will look out in another or is this just on your set.

This buying a new tv is doing my head in :suicide:

i must say the tosh 42pw23 is a great tv, and size, for the price right now.i have adjusted the covergence again and it does seem a little better regarding the red tinge.one important factor before buying this type of tv is your viewing distance.too close does not do it justice,at least 8 ft in my experience.if you are thinking about buying this type of tv i have no hesitation in recommending them.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom