Tosh 37lw66 Or Lg 37ler2? Help!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by gogu, Dec 29, 2006.

Tags:
  1. gogu

gogu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi all,
    i'd like to buy a 37 inch screen...i don't' know if goint for the toshiba 37wl66z (i've read it buzz....is it true?)or with an lg 37le2r (it's less expensive..but how is the quality?better toshiba?)
    i'll use it with a external tv decoder and oppo dvd player via hdmi.let me know what you think..thanks!!:hiya:

2. CFCCFC

CFCCFC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    What I think - Toshiba customer service is excellent. I've heard horror stories on here about LG if you have problems - all tvs have to go to one repairer with roughly a month turn around....

3. Nielo TM

Nielo TM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +549

Toshiba hands down. There is an issue concerning the buzzing noise but I'm not well informed about that. However, what I can tell you is that the Tosh uses better LCD panel then the LG and it also has a very good video processor (and known to handle SD better).

PS: The Tosh has poor PC support so the LG is more suited if youre planning to connect the display to a computer.

PPS: What are to gonna use the TV for?

4. gogu

gogu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i'll use the tv for television watching and dvd...i don't' think i'll connect the pc ever...
    but i know that the toshiba is more cinema libe..the image is less bright and blurred..isn't' the lg the right compromise??anyone knows about the buzz????