1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tosh 36zp48

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Yid219, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Yid219

Yid219
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all,

I am after a bit of advice and wondered if anyone could help. I've had this tv now for about 3 weeks and have only noticed this problem over the last couple of days, but when I have a yellow picture (ie Chorley FM advert on Max and Paddy dvd) displayed, I get a red colour appearing on the left hand side of the screen. I have no over colour problems on green, blue and others yet its always on yellow pictures. Can someone please let me know if this can be caused by this dirty screen syndrome or that my tv needs replacing.

Thanks.
    Mike

P.S I know it seems a bit stupid but I'm not really that good with things like this.

2. markhiscock

markhiscock
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm on the hunt for the 32ZP46, does nayone know of somewhere where it's in stock and reasonabley priced. All I can find is MKA and EBay, dixons have none and it's a clearance item (meaning they'll sell their stock and get now more) By the sounds of it, they're all gone! :(