Tosh 36zp18p

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by steve k, Nov 4, 2001.

1. steve k

steve k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    Thinking of getting one of these puppy's am i doing the right thing.?
    Only the problems that are posted on the forums are makin me think am i makin the right desision.

Any suggestions welcome.

2. dts borg

dts borg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Don't let the posts on this board change your mind, as all large widescreen sets have something that you can find fault with..

Electro centre are selling this set for £1480.00 A great price for a set this size.

..................MAKE IT SO :rolleyes:

3. the_saints

the_saints

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I guess it really depends on how much the faults "bug" you. Especially when considering that this has an RRP of £2K I feel that the faults are too annoying. The staining issue is too noticeable and I would say because of this my old TV was much better.

Saying that looking at looking at alternatives the Sony completely failed the demonstration due to geometry errors and a green stain. However, the Panasonic seemed to be OK. I then checked it at a Panasonic shop where again all seemed OK. So fingers crossed!

If you are getting one I suggest you get from a good retailer - one who will not try to wriggle out of any problems and will help get the best set for you

4. Spencem

Spencem

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    :D I paid the full £2k for mine and think it is worth every penny. Yes I can see dark bars when I'm looking at my DVD input and the DVD is off, but never at any other times. I would agree though to get it from a decent retailer just in case some of the other things you will have read about happen.

The only other problem I had was that the set showed up issues with my buget sources and so lead to a round of upgrades ;)

Good luck.