1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tosh 36ZP18 OH YES.......

Discussion in 'TVs' started by dts borg, Oct 18, 2001.

1. dts borg

dts borg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Had this set deliverd last week and have been more than happy with it.Apart from a slight tilt which a Monkey is coming round to sort Friday.
    There are slight staining marks but that is a trade mark for large 100htz tvs,as my old Mits 32" had more than a few.
    Well after a two month wait for my TV Im happy that it has not sufferd with the faults found in many topics on this site ;)

Oh well lets go watch a DVD..........make it so :rolleyes:

2. the_saints

the_saints

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Glad to see you're happy with the set. Interested by your comments on the staining. I have had this problem on numerous of these sets and found it's not something you can live with!

I just hope one day I will get a good set as others say they have not had this problem :confused:

3. dts borg

dts borg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Everyone with a large 100htz TV will have picture staining. Some are better than others, You need to mess around with contrast/brightness & picture mode, I find using less gives you a far better picture. Using a component cable via DVD or PS 2 is the best . My Sky Digital is using up my ext 1 RGB which is great on most broadcast.
    No set is perfect, I really hope one day they will be, as it would be great not to keep looking for picture faults,and watch the film in peace.........u no what i mean :eek: .......sometimes a wish my wife could see what I seem to see.
    Hey did you know if you use :cool: you can't see any staining.

.........MAKE IT SO ;)