1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tosh 36zd26p and on screen logos

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by dan74, Jan 18, 2003.

1. dan74

dan74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i bought a toshiba 36zd26p from robertsons,set it up and i am getting funny effects with on screen logos there are strange moving lines moving through logos,i also get the same problem when i use my playstation 2, i also had the effect with my sky panasonic digibox but managed to get rid of effect by going into picture setup on sky digibox and turned on the scart control, can anyone tell me what is causing this,and can anyone tell me what is the best picture setup for this telly.thank you

2. cerebros

cerebros

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    the xxZD26's all have a problem with composite video. Just use S-video, RGB, or component inputs and the problem will go away

3. dan74

dan74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have my tv and sky digi box connected by a thor scart lead through the rgb socket,when i turn the scart control on in the digibox picture setup menu the funny effects on screen logos disappear, if i watch normal tv i still get the same effects on screen logos, i have my playstation 2 plugged into the second scart and get the same thing happen on static writing/boxes, i have tryed in the other scart sockets and on side panel but still got the same problem.i also get the same problem on dvds played through my limit9900se dvd player, for example when i play a dvd i get the effect on the film setup option the box with lines appears appears around the outside of the selected option,ie play,scence selection.any ideas what it could be.