Tosh 36" Strata (DD version) - Anyone noticed any problems yet?

Matthew Attoe

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Looking at the Tosh 36" Strata (Dolby Digital) tv as a possible replacement for a philips 9607, should my current situation come to that!

I wondered if the set suffers from some of the old tosh problems, such at lighter sides, brightness/contrast flickering, buzzing, etc, etc, etc. or has it got some new faults.

Would appreciate anyone comments.

Thanks

Matthew

PS Anyone know the full model number for this Tosh. ta!

Toshiba 36ZD26P I believe is the model number. Could be 29P for the DD unit... Can't remember soz since I ordered mine a long time ago but a short search on the net will give you an answer ^_^

As for the other issues of the unit, I too want to know this information but from the feedback of the 32" Tosh owners, theres no apparent problems thus far. Once I get my unit in a few days I can give you some better answers but as of now I can only go with what others have posted.

The Dolby Digital 36 incher is model 36ZT29. I'm thinking of getting it myself, so I can't wait to see if Toshiba have done another bodge job! I've owned a 33" Toshiba TV for the last 8 years which has served me well, but when I tried out their recent 40" rear projection model, I lost all respect for them. What a pile of crap that was!! Anyway, this new TV looks like it could be a winner... so I'm hoping it will restore my faith in Toshiba.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom