1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tosh 32zp48 interlaced picture ??

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by en3rmax, Dec 12, 2004.

1. en3rmax

en3rmax

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys i have just upgraded my PANASONIC TX28PG45 to a TOSHIBA 32ZP48 when i look at the picture on the new tosh u can see the scan lines more this is on dvd's & sky digital i have the equipment set to RGB, do u have to tell the tosh that its an RGB signal, i think the picture looked smoother on the old panasonic tv.
    what do u guys think does the picture on the tosh look more interlaced or do i have summut set wrong

thx in advance

2. jaglad

jaglad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Hello en3rmax, I have noticed the exact same thing on my 32ZP48 as well. It seemed worse with my DVD player which is connected to the component sockets. For dvd watching I change the picture mode to Progressive and this improves the picture no end.

For normal Sky+ watching I have it in Natural, the lines are there but if I sit further back I dont notice them so much. I dont know weather it is because of it being 100hz or not, but I cant say it bothers me much though.

Stu