1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tosh 32ZP18 depth

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by paul_cfc, Nov 10, 2002.

1. paul_cfc

paul_cfc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I`m about to buy one of these sets. I`ve checked toshiba`s site and the dimensions. Could someone just check their set to see what the depth is, the official size is 540mm but sometimes this is larger than in reality. I`m really looking for 510mm max.

thanks in advance

2. paul_cfc

paul_cfc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Ricardo

Ricardo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not near my TV at present but if memory serves, 540mm is about right. Having said that, I did the measurements at home before I bought one and had an idea of how far it would've come out into the room but for some bizarre reason it doesn't come out as far as first thought. Cr*ppy measurement skills obviously. In short, this TV isn't half as intrusive as you'd expect it to be.
    Cheers

4. paul_cfc

paul_cfc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks. I`m just worried that it will stick out too far for my cabinet thus the front feet would overhang (if it has feet that is).

I remember measuring up a 32" sony for my dad. The sony dimensions were about 3 cm difference in reality than to what was printed in the brochure. 3cm narrow that is.

5. New Bloke

New Bloke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Taken from Toshiba's UK site:

Dimensions (mm): 750 (w) x 544(h) x 540(d)

Weight without stand (kg) : 56

6. paul_cfc

paul_cfc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks new bloke, I had seen that though. Like I said in my previous post the manufactors dimensions arnt always the reality as with sony`s case.