1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tosh 32zd26p and a Pani DMRE85,will component work

Discussion in 'TVs' started by amancalledchip, Jun 9, 2004.

1. amancalledchip

amancalledchip

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi.

I have a tosh 32zd26p and currently use the Component in for the Sony Playstation 2, and it looks great, now , in the manual, it shows that a dvd player can use this too.
    I have ordererd a Panasonic DMRE85 as this has Component out, ( my current DMRE50 doesnt :mad: so am upgrading, plus getting a bit fed up using discs too.
    Thing is will it work ok, The tv has 4 modes , active,natural,100htz,and progressive.

I realise the set is NTSC only on progressive, and the dvd is both PAL and NTSC, but using say natural mode i should get a picture to match RGB on scart 1 yes??

bit peeved the set only has one RGB enable scart, but hopefully this recorder will get around that,

please lmk if im wrong, or what your experience has been if you have this combo.

Thanks
    Chip

2. amancalledchip

amancalledchip

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    DMR-E85H arrived this morning, used component out, straight into the TV ( didnt bother getting sound sorted , ...played around with the 4 modes, and the picture looks excellent, even with video on Datawrite yellows.

i use progresive mode, and the pic look outstanding, cant quite understand why, thought TV was NTSC progresive only....

oh well.

Can recommend this combo anyway.