1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tosh 32ZD26

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Dog-rat, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Dog-rat

Dog-rat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just taken delivery of the above but have noticed that objects etc which are black tend to have no detail, I take it this is whats known as Black Crush ?

Firstly is it a fault with this individual TV (Should I ask for a replacment)

Is there anything that I can alter to even it out ?

Regards

2. Ace007

Ace007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have a look in the menu the first one with sharpness and colour, go to the bottom to fnd 2 more options...

There is a black something or other option, disable it and see of that helps...

Good luck

Ace

PS - sorry it's not clear instructions but i'm at work and only had the set for a couple of days...

3. Dog-rat

Dog-rat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ace
    Thanks for that I have tried the option it is called black stretch, y the f''''''' u would want to make the pic any darker I dont know,
    my wife says i am being a silly ol\ **********

:suicide:

i did watch some of the scenes out of the Band of brothers set, some were truly fantastic, but some lost alot of definition, in the dark scenes, (For my taste) but I have been told that there is no way I can send it back, (BY the other):(

So there u go

Regards

4. Mylo

Mylo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +372
    Try these settings:

cont 44
    Bri 56
    col 45