1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tosh 32WLT58 Set Up Options-What more could you want?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by mhd1966, Oct 9, 2005.

1. mhd1966

mhd1966

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Tosh 32WLT58 Set Up Options-What more could you want? I used to have a Sony Wega 36FS70 CRT up until July. It was a beast of a set, weighing in at 90kg! and the most awesome bass you could experience without adding speakers to it. Now it is time for an LCD and I have been busy this week looking at concerns on this forum about LCD pictures (as opposed to CRT) and trying to make a informed decision about my next purchase,before releasing my credit card number.
    From what I can tell,you have complained about `buzzing` on still pictures - black not being black ..etc etc.
    I have always enjoyed Sony CRT`s but now feel it`s time for a change and thus have decided on a 32WLT58 from Tosh. The reason I have chose this model is because I dloaded the instruction manual from Tosh`s website last night and nearly dropped down dead reading all the options it has for picture and sound enhancement.
    `Stable Sound`-stops an increase in volume during commercials. (Channel 4 veiwers will know what i`m going on about)
    `Back Light`- improved clarity.
    `Black Stretch`-improved definition
    `Base Colour Adjustment`- manually adjust Red,Green,Blue,Yellow,Megenta,Cyan levels.
    `Antenna Amplier`- Reduces buzzing if your signal is too strong.

Awesome options, but do they all work good? If so i`m buying tomorrow!

Anyone want to let me know?

Cheers in advance.

mhd