Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Tosh 32WL56 or Samsung LE32R41B

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by barabakos, Jun 6, 2005.

Tags:
  1. barabakos

barabakos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Guys, please help me out on this. The price is similar for the 2 models (around 1350 euro). Besides dvds I'm also interested in terrestrial reception quality (I watch quite a lot of tv). Viewing distance 3 meters max (maybe 27WL56 would be a better choice after all?)

I'm desperate. Please! For the past 3 months I read reviews, see new models coming up, see prices going up and down like crazy....

2. paulfoley

paulfoley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +117
    Cant speak for the Toshiba but if you check out the long thread on the Samsung you'll see that some users have already ordered & will be giving their opinions very soon.

:smashin:

3. nick501

nick501

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +782
    cant really comment on normal TV quality as I use my toshiba 27WL56 for dvd and gaming only. But I too was undecided about whether to go for the 32 " or 27" . I'm so glad that i went for the 27" as in a small room it really does look a decent size AND i saved around £300.

definatley consider the 27"