Tosh 220e from Richer sounds - RCE?

castle

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering buying one of these Multi-region DVD players from Richer Sounds but wonder if anyone knows if their particular version can cope with RCE disks.

I've the R1 Spiderman on order, which is supposed to be RCE. When it arrives (in about three weeks) I plan on taking it to RS to test their player, but can anyone save me the trouble?

Many thanks

Mark

I got one from Richersounds mid september for my Dads B'day it is firmware 1.5 and plays my RCE copy of "A knights tale" as if it was any other disc,, no need for any button pressing at all:)

Many thanks for your speedy response.

I'll be purchasing one this week.

You don't work for RS do you?!!!!

;)

Mark

I can assure you I do not work for RS in fact I have recently started a new job with the company in the link below,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now if you were after some wood;)

I bought my 220 yesterday from RS and it works a treat.

Firmware is 1.5 but am unable to test RCE compatability as I don't yet have a disk or know anyone with one.

Very pleased with my purchase.

I'll post back here (for anyone who is interested) to comment on compatability with the R1 Spiderman which was my initial concern.

Cheers

Mark

i've got about 10 RCE disks and it plays them all, for the money this is a fantastic player.

gary

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom